This month

Energy and power is my focus for this month.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Finding my way back to trust

In my last post I painted a pretty grim picture about broken trust in relationships. Come on, admit it! When your heart has been broken and you have crashed into the deepest hole, there seems no way to get back and put the pieces together. All that is left for you to feel is the pain and anger. But there is hope!

See, after I wrote my last post, I just pondered about this issue of how to fix broken trust. Let's just say I went on a journey and believe I found the answer.
I would like to share my journey with you.

It was Tuesday, still close to the start of my working week. Now I know I had mentioned in an earlier post that partying like a rock star in the working week is not always my cup of tea, especially now that I have my L'il Coco to dote on. But it just so happened that we had organised a night out to watch Melanie Fiona with a couple friend of ours. I had quite a few things on my mind on Tuesday, but a quick catch up with my girlfriend followed by dinner with our lads and topped off with a super performance from Melanie Fiona was just what I needed. In fact I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I felt so great and uplifted the next day, even though I was dead tired... yawn. So... er, what was it about Tuesday that helped clear things out in my last post?

Well, in my time catching up with my friend and at the concert, all those events seemed to be centred around a common theme. You see... we are not aeroplanes and bridges. We are human, and many of us will find love at some stage in our lives.

Love.

That's the answer! Love is powerful! Love covers over a multitude of sin. There is no fear in love. Love is perfect and true love can heal a broken heart, it can heal broken trust. It can give breath to life and it can make you forget things that once made your heart cry.

Did you hear what I said? Or rather, are you reading? Do you feel me?

I think I feel another hot topic brewing up in me. But until then, let me share a bit of Melanie Fiona with you. Mmmmh, the girl is so with it. She also sings about a lot of things I know I would have secretly thought in my mind but would never dare to say... shhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment