This month

Energy and power is my focus for this month.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Focus for the month

In my last post, I said that I would like to take the focus off myself for a while. I have had a bit of a brain wave and realised that I probably do not have to stop blogging altogether, but I can write about other stuff.

In my life, I have several pastimes. Some of them include cooking (like can it actually count as a hobby), running (perhaps this is more of a duty as the pain of NEEDING to exercise does not always mean sheer delight for me), dancing (the type that requires gyration of the hips!) and spending countless hours on the internet in search of USEFUL information. As a career woman in the built environment, I find that I cannot quite satisfy my thirst for knowledge solely through my work.

I often seek to satisfy my knowledge thirst through professional networks and the world famous googlepedia!!!!!! For most of my web research, I focus on project management. I love project management, it comes naturally to me and I always want to learn more. But I think it is time for a challenge and time for me to learn things that may not be my first choice when it comes to surfing the net in my spare time.

Well... alright... the intro was a little bit about me, but it is appropriate to make introductions. It is always nice to tell where one is coming from so we can have a better idea of where one is headed.

So what brain wave did I have?

I have decided to pick a topic, any topic of interest and allow that topic to be the focus of my blog for a whole month! This coming month, I want to focus on Energy and Power for a change, hence the "renewal of the energy" of what my blog looks like.

How about that? Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment