This month

Energy and power is my focus for this month.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Use it or lose it?!

Hi kids!

It has been quite a while since my last post. Work, life, balance… it all seems to catch up with me every now and again. During my time of wee silence, I have had a couple of topics brewing that I want to talk about.

First is something Uncle Choklit said that sparked some interesting conversation. It all started with a video of Obama’s meeting with young African leaders.

After a very inspiring speech, Obama opened the floor to questions and the first person he picked was a young Afro French speaking lady. Uncle Choklit asked me, “Do you know why he picked her first?” I had a thought in my mind about it, but I did not want to say. You see, the young French African was a complete stunner! She was beautiful, she was well dressed, she looked very composed and confident and the gal knew it! Basically, she stood out!

Moral of the story? If God has given you beauty, brains, talent or whatever it is that makes you stand out, USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: