This month

Energy and power is my focus for this month.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Hair Update!

It has been 7 weeks since I went natural and coloured my hair. This was not my first time going natural though it was the first time I dyed my hair. I went natural a couple of years ago but I did not take good care of my hair and the natural fro did not last. This time around, I am really putting the effort into it. My regular regime is to co wash once or twice a week, my hair loves water. I will give it a treatment with Organic root stimulator hair mayonnaise every two weeks after a shampoo wash. I am using L'Oreal colour protect shampoo. It also responds particularly well to Palmers Olive Oil Formula with Vitamin-E replenishing Conditioner, always leaving my hair baby soft. I then spruce it up with natural shea butter and my Lush R & B cream. No combing unless I am co-washing under running water, no brushing, no nothing! Just wet hair, bobby pins and clips, and when I really want to dress it up, a flower!

No comments:

Post a Comment