This month

Energy and power is my focus for this month.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hair daze part deux

I did it!

It did not quite work out with the hairdresser I bumped into at the beauty parlour (the one from Hair Daze). So I took myself to a hair salon, paid a small fortune for them to chop off my relaxed hair (been transitioning for about 10 months) and then colour it. I do feel a bit cheated as I could have chopped off my hair myself. My goodness, my hair was not even styled in the end, but anyway, I made the choice to do it at a hair salon seeing as I was a hair dye virgin.

The results? Red hot copperish semi permanent colour, exactly as I wanted. Now I just have to figure out what to do with my kinky mess. I wore it as a frohawk when I debuted it at a wedding. Mr Choklit had not even seen it. He stared at me all day long... aah. It feels naughty, I did not even think about how my work would take it.

Well, colour me bad!

PS. email me for pics

2 comments:

  1. Oooh yes, I like!!! But I want to see the full head. Send me a pic via email - pwetty pleeeze? :) Does L'il Coco like it too? I bet she would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes she likes it, but I sure had her fooled. She did not recognise me at first until I popped out her favourite food hehe!

    ReplyDelete